Easy miffy tartsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
cute miffy tarts.
3/4 cup | 94g all-purpose flour
a pinch of salt
2 tbsp | 25g sugar
6 tbsp | 84g unsalted butter (cold+cubed)
2½ tbsp | 40ml cold water
50g powdered sugar
½ – 1 tbsp of milk (you can use more or less, depending on the consistency you want)
Chocolate (melted, I used the microwave)
- In a food processor mix the flour, salt, butter, sugar and water. (If you don’t have a food processor, you can mix the dough with two forks until the butter is about the size of peas).
- Wrap the dough in plastic and leave it in the fridge for at least an hour, then on a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough and cut them with your bunny cookie cutter.
- Fill with strawberry jam, close and mark lightly with your fingers.
- Transfer to a baking sheet with waxed paper/parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 min at 180C/350F (don’t forget to preheat the oven).
- Meanwhile mix the powdered sugar and a little bit of milk to make the glaze.
- Let the tarts cool completely and then glaze and decorate with melted chocolate (you can use a piping bag or a toothpick to make the face and mouth of miffy).