Mini Pumpkin Cake with Chocolate chipsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
The perfect cake for an autumn afternoon.
½ cup All Purpose Flour (62g)
¼ cup brown sugar (50g)
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp + 2 tsp pumpkin puree (38g)
½ tsp vainilla
⅓ cup water (79g)
1 tbsp + 2 ¼ tsp cup canola oil (24g)
1 tsp vinegar
Chocolate chips (as much as you prefer)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/176C.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, water, oil and vinegar, mix until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking pan (I used a 5 inch diameter circle pan).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cake batter.
- Bake for 25-35 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.