Strawberry Valentine CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cute & Easy strawberry cookies.
150 g unsalted butter (softened)
120 g of powdered sugar
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extractt
50 g almond flour
300 g all purpose flour
- Mix the butter, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add and stir the vanilla, egg and flours until fully incorporated.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cut the strawberries as in the reel using a mini heart cookie cutter (These are the heart cookie cutters set that I use for my desserts).
- Preheat the oven to 170C/338F.
- I didn’t do this step but I would recommend it so that the juice of the strawberries does not water down the cookies, put the strawberry hearts in the oven while it’s preheating so that they kinda “dehydrate” before placing them on the cookies.
- Put flour on a clean surface and roll out the cookie dough, use the cookie cutters of your choice (you can also let the rolled out cookie dough in the fridge for 20 min to make it easier to handle).
- Put the strawberry hearts in the center of the cookies, and place them on a baking sheet with parchment/wax paper.
- Bake for 15-20 min at 170C/338F or until the bottoms are golden.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool completely, enjoy!
- This recipe contains an affiliate link, which means that if you click on one of the product link, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make recipes and videos like this. Thank you for the support!